That’s a lot of tens! I like 10 😀 It’s easy to do math with the number ten. Ten should be the only number! Ten is cooL! Okay, so enjoy this list of TEN funny quotes by famous people!! (see if you recognize any of them)
- Rodney Dangerfield: I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous – everyone hasn’t met me yet.
- George Burns: You’ve got to be honest; if you can fake that, you’ve got it made.
- Woody Allen: I’m not afraid to die. I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
- Jean Kerr: Women speak because they wish to speak, whereas a man speaks only when driven to speech by something outside himself – like, for instance, he can’t find any clean socks.
- Marty Feldman: The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
- Oscar Wilde: As yet, Bernard Shaw hasn’t become prominent enough to have any enemies, but none of his friends like him.
- David Letterman: USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population.
- Charlie Brown: Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, ‘Where have I gone wrong?’ Then a voice says to me, ‘This is going to take more than one night.’
- Homer Simpson: You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is ‘never try’.
- Paris Hilton: What’s Wal-Mart? Do they sell, like wall stuff?
- George W. Bush: Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?
And now ten reasons why you should LOVE chocolate (this one was not made by me)!
Happy 10/10/10! Here’s a TEN dollar bill! (unless you read this a day late..)